Keeping everyone safe from Coronavirus
We wish to reassure you that your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us. We have put several important measures in place, that will minimise all our risks of contracting Coronavirus.
- All suppliers’ representatives are asked not to visit us in person.
- Delivery drivers are requested to remain at a safe distance outside.
- All hard surfaces in the showroom, office, kitchen area and the loo are regularly deep cleaned with a strong anti-microbial cleaner.
- Regular hand washing with soap and hot water is carried out by all members of staff.
- For a limited period, whilst Coronavirus is an issue, we will (sadly) not be hugging customers!
Your support for our business is vital, so even if you prefer not to visit us in person, we are always more than happy to assist you via email or telephone.
Paul, Sue and All xx
We are a traditional family company, and we take a pride in the quality of service we give to our customers. We will look after you ourselves from start to finish. We don’t employ sales reps or sub-contract fitters.
We have a wide range of kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms and study furniture for you to choose from, each individually designed to suit your requirements. We can make bespoke cabinets for you in our own workshop, we offer an extensive selection of made to measure replacement doors, or you can choose from our many quality ‘off the peg’ ranges.
We are suppliers of Colonial, Eco and Bella ranges, along with
quality sinks, taps and appliances, all from well-respected UK & international manufacturers. We can also help you enhance the accessibility in your kitchen by adding pull-out baskets, corner cabinet storage systems, & sorter bins to aid recycling.
Mill Kitchens Ltd are proud to be supporting British Manufacturers.